Formula 1 confirms record 23-race calendar for 2021
Formula 1 has announced a record 23-race Formula 1 calendar for 2021, including the return of the Dutch Grand Prix and a new race in Saudi Arabia.
The new season begins with back-to-back races in Australia (21 March) and Bahrain (28 March) in the second half of March before heading to Asia for the Chinese Grand Prix (11 April). The next race on 25 April is currently listed as TBC.
The 2021 European Formula 1 season kicks off with races in Spain (9 May), Monaco (23 May) and Azerbaijan (6 June), followed by a quick trip across the Atlantic for the popular Canadian Grand Prix (13 June) in Montréal. Returning to Europe, the French Grand Prix (27 June) is paired on back-to-back weekends with the Austrian Grand Prix (4 July). The British Grand Prix (18 July) retains its midsummer calendar slot and will be followed two weeks later by the Hungarian Grand Prix (1 August) before the traditional four-week summer break.
The final races in Europe will take place at historic circuits over three consecutive weekends in late August and early September, beginning with the Belgian Grand Prix at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (29 August). One week later, Formula 1 makes a highly anticipated return to Circuit Zandvoort for the Dutch Grand Prix (5 September). The European season concludes with the Italian Grand Prix at Monza (12 September).
After a two-week break, the second half of the season revs up with three “fly away” races on consecutive weekends in Russia (26 September), Singapore (3 October) and Japan (10 October). Moving to the Americas, the United States Grand Prix in Austin (24 October) and the Mexico City Grand Prix (31 October) take place on back-to-back weekends before the Brazilian Grand Prix (14 November).
Formula 1 returns to the Middle East for the final races on the 2021 Formula 1 calendar, including a new race on the streets of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia (28 November) and the traditional season-ending race at Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi (5 December).
Choose F1 Experiences in 2021
F1 Experiences is excited to offer Official Ticket Packages for all 23 races on the planned 2021 Formula 1 calendar, the majority of which are already on sale! Book with confidence thanks to a 100% Transfer Guarantee – should your chosen race be impacted by a Force Majeure event in 2021, F1 Experiences will provide you with a 100% credit towards the next edition of the same race.
With F1 Experiences, you can choose from packages with grandstand seats or access to the best trackside hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club. You can also get closer to your favourite team with hospitality packages from the Haas F1 Team and Aston Martin Red Bull Racing. Additional benefits of F1 Experiences’ Official Ticket Packages include a host of insider activities at the track, including an Exclusive Pit Lane Walk, Guided Track Tour, Championship Photo Opportunity, guest appearances by current and former F1 drivers and access to the famed Formula 1 Paddock.
Provisional 2021 Formula 1 calendar
- 18-21 March: 2021 Australian Grand Prix (Join the waitlist)
- 25-28 March: 2021 Bahrain Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 8-11 April: 2021 Chinese Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 6-9 May: 2021 Spanish Grand Prix* (Packages on sale)
- 20-23 May: 2021 Monaco Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 3-6 June: 2021 Azerbaijan Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 10-13 June: 2021 Canadian Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 24-27 June: 2021 French Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 1-4 July: 2021 Austrian Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 15-18 July: 2021 British Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 29 Jul-1 Aug: 2021 Hungarian Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 26-29 August: 2021 Belgian Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 2-5 September: 2021 Dutch Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 9-12 September: 2021 Italian Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 23-26 September: 2021 Russian Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 30 Sep–3 Oct: 2021 Singapore Grand Prix (Join the waitlist)
- 7-10 October: 2021 Japanese Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 21-24 October: 2021 United States Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 28-31 October: 2021 Mexico City Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
- 11-14 November: 2021 Brazilian Grand Prix* (Join the waitlist)
- 25-28 November: 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix (Join the waitlist)
- 2-5 December: 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Packages on sale)
*The 2021 Spanish Grand Prix and 2021 Brazilian Grand Prix are subject to contract.