The Dutch Grand Prix returns to the Formula 1 calendar in 2020. With demand for tickets set to exceed supply by some margin, here’s five reasons why you should secure your Official Ticket Package for Circuit Zandvoort with F1 Experiences.
1. No ballot
Unlike the general sale of tickets for the 2020 Dutch Grand Prix, you don’t need to worry about missing out. Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences are now on sale*. Get a seat in the Hairpin 1 & 2 Grandstand (Starter Ticket Packages), Arena Grandstand 1 (Trophy Ticket Packages) or Pit Grandstand (Hero Ticket Packages) plus access to exclusive trackside activities at Circuit Zandvoort that are only available with F1 Experiences.
2. Peace of Mind
F1 Experiences is the Official Experience, Hospitality and Travel Programme of Formula 1. Our guests get the best available grandstand seats and priority access to VIP trackside hospitality, together with dedicated support to handle your enquiries and full information in advance about every aspect of your race weekend.
3. Insider Access
Our close working relationship with Formula 1 means that we are able to offer unique behind the scenes experiences at Zandvoort, including driving tours of the track, guided and general access to the Paddock, photo opportunities on the F1 podium, pit lane walks and more. In addition to a weekend grandstand seat, the following key benefits are available with select Fan Experience Ticket Packages for the 2020 Dutch Grand Prix: Exclusive Pit Lane Walk, Guided Track Tour, Photo op with the Championship Trophies, F1 Insider Access, Podium Photo Op, a Paddock Club Reception and more!
4. Guest AppearancesMeet some of the biggest names in Formula 1 with F1 Experiences. From World Champions Alain Prost and Damon Hill in the Champions Club to rising stars Lando Norris and George Russell at our Paddock Club Reception, our guests enjoy regular Q&A sessions and meet-and-greets with the who’s who of Formula 1. Stay tuned for 2020 Dutch Grand Prix guest announcements!
5. Accommodation & Transfers
F1 Experiences also offers competitively priced hotel rooms in the best locations with the option of daily coach transfers to and from the circuit. Take the hassle out of your weekend and let us get you there and back safely! Secure your Official Ticket Package today and add a 4-night stay at the Hyatt Place Hoofddorp, less than 20km from Circuit Zandvoort.
Need to know
- When is the 2020 Dutch Grand Prix? The Formula 1 calendar for 2020 has not yet been formally announced, but the Dutch Grand Prix is expected to be held in the first half of May.
- How to get there? Amsterdam’s Schipol Airport (AMS) is less than 25km from Circuit Zandvoort. The main hub of Dutch flag carrier KLM is one of Europe’s largest airports by passenger numbers, with flights to all corners of the globe. Amsterdam is also connected to many European capital cities by a fast, efficient network of trains.
- Where to stay? Trackside camping is expected to be very popular at Zandvoort. The Dutch capital of Amsterdam is also within easy reach and has accommodation to suit all budgets and tastes, but we do expect Amsterdam accommodation to get booked out very quickly when the race date is confirmed.
- How to get to Circuit Zandvoort? The best way to get to the circuit is by train. The Zandvoort aan Zee train station is a short walk from the circuit gates – the travel time from Amsterdam Centraal train station is 30 minutes. If you find some local accommodation, cycling to the circuit is your next best bet.
- Learn more: The Return of the Dutch Grand Prix
*Note: Fan Experience Packages with a weekend grandstand seat and exciting additional benefits are now available. Trackside hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club will be going on sale very soon.