Need to Know
- Click here to download the 2019 Sochi Autodrom circuit map.
- Entry restrictions: spectators cannot bring glass bottles, alcohol or more than one plastic bottle exceeding 0.5 litres. Bag checks are conducted upon entry. Check the full list of prohibited items in Clause 10 of the Terms and Conditions.
- A Public Pit Lane Walk for holders of 4-Day race tickets takes place on Thursday from 09:00-12:30. Later in the day, an autograph session for the F1 drivers takes place from 15:50-17:45 at the Main Stage in the Central Square. Also on Thursday, local ice hockey team Sochi takes on Dynamo Moscow in the Bolshoy Ice Dome next to the track. The game begins at 19:30 and tickets, priced from 14 EURO, can be bought here.
- The Sochi Auto Sport Museum is located on the ground floor of the Main Grandstand and features about 50 race cars. Entrance is free on race weekend and there's also a special "World of Illusion and Magic" exhibition this year, open from 09:00-19:00. Another museum, the Sochi Auto Museum, is also located adjacent to the circuit and is devoted to cars from the Communist era.
- The Sochi Park theme park is also located in the Olympic Park precinct. Adult tickets cost 1900 RUB (26.50 EUR) and tickets for children aged 5-12 are 1700 RUB (23.70 EUR). Free entry to Sochi Park is granted to guests of the Bogatyr Hotel.
The F1 Fanzone, which is located behind the Main Grandstand at Sochi Autodrom, offers plenty of interactive displays, including racing simulators and pit stop challenges. It’s also the best place to buy F1 merchandise and features a Heineken village and food stalls. Other activities are planned for Olympic Park, including freestyle motocross and stunt riding demonstrations, extreme shows in the skate park featuring BMX riders and in-line skaters, and performances from some of the best drifters in Russia. The F1 Fanzone is open from 09:00-19:00 on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 09:00-18:00 on Sunday.
The main stage in the Central Square at Olympic Park hosts concerts on all three days of the race weekend, with some big-name Russian stars set to perform. Friday's headline act, Leningrad, is a popular "gypsy punk" band from St Petersburg that also played at last year's race, drawing an estimated crowd of 9,000 fans.
- Friday 27 September @ 20:00: Leningrad (entry 18+)
- Saturday, 28 September @ 19:00: Mumiy Troll
- Sunday, 30 September @ 18:00: "The Night Snipers"
The F1 action at Sochi Autodrom begins with the first 90-minute free practice session on Friday at 11am and concludes with the 2019 Russian Grand Prix, which kicks off at 2:10pm on Sunday. Formula 2 and Formula 3 will also be on-track this weekend. Both series will stage two races over the course of the weekend. It’s the business end of the season for both series, so expect plenty of close racing! Russia is represented by Nikita Mazepin in Formula 2 and Robert Shwartzman in Formula 3. Both drivers, along with Daniil Kvyat in Formula 1, are expected to enjoy plenty of local support from the grandstands.
Thursday 26 September
|Promoter Activity||Public Pit Lane Walk||09:00-12:30 (entry from 08:50-12:00)|
|Promoter Activity||Formula 1 Drivers' Autograph Session (Main Stage @ Central Square)||15:50-17:45|
|F1 Experiences||Exclusive Pit Lane Walk & Guided Track Tour*||16:30-17:30|
*Starter, Trophy, Hero & Premier Ticket Packages only
Friday 27 September
|Formula 3||Practice Session||08:20-09:05|
|Formula 2||Practice Session||09:30-10:15|
|Formula 1||Practice Session (FP1)||11:00-12:30|
|Formula 2||Drivers' Autograph Session (Main Stage @ Central Square)||14:00-14:30|
|Formula 1||Practice Session (FP2)||15:00-16:30|
|Formula 3||Qualifying Session||17:00-17:30|
Saturday 28 September
|Formula 3||First Race||10:15-11:00|
|Formula 3||Drivers' Autograph Session (Main Stage @ Central Square)||11:15-11:45|
|Formula 1||Practice Session (FP3)||12:00-13:00|
|Formula 2||Drivers' Track Parade||13:20-13:50|
|Formula 1||Qualifying Session||15:00-16:00|
|Formula 2||First Race||16:45-17:50|
Sunday 29 September
|Formula 3||Second Race||09:55-10:40|
|Formula 2||Second Race||11:20-12:10|
|Formula 1||Drivers' Track Parade||12:30-13:00|
|Promoter Activity||Starting Grid Presentation||13:50-14:00|
|Formula 1||2019 Russian Grand Prix||14:10-16:10|